How Does Hypnosis Help With Weight Loss?
Are you tired of trying every diet, along with every exercise program that can break a sweat, but still can’t lose the weight. You might have joined a gym or hired a trainer, gone to the doctors,talked to a nutritionist. Now you are on the verge of giving up, well there might be one more professional you’re overlooking—who actually holds the key to help you overcome your weight loss weaknesses: a Hypnotist who knows the way to an alternative method of hypnosis.
I know you are probably skeptical. That’s because society has given us a very specific and false picture of what a hypnotist does and is quite capable of doing.
It’s becoming increasingly common today to turn to hypnosis when we want to reach a goal in our lives. We may want to quit smoking, rid ourselves of phobias or lose weight in most of these cases hypnosis offers a proven and a successful solution.
So How does hypnosis work?
If you take a look at hypnosis for weight loss then the reasons behind the success of this method become clear. If you suffer from weight loss issues, whether you yo-yo diet or lack the motivation to get on a diet that will suit you, then you know that your problem isn’t really your weight at the end of the day. The problem is more likely the rest of you. That’s Good News!
The majority of most cases, people can not seem to lose weight effectively because of a psychological issue, that stops them from achieving their goal. Here is an example, you may crave unhealthy foods and not the healthy ones. Eating unhealthy foods may make you happier and more comfortable. Or you eat the wrong foods or the wrong amount of food when you are stressed, unhappy or uncomfortable. In either case, hypnosis can help,
Hypnosis will help in this situation because it goes straight to the root of the problem, your “unhealthy eating patterns” and helps you change your behavior. After hypnosis your mind won’t tell you to eat those sugary or fatty unhealthy foods, it will then tell you to eat healthy foods.
Your mind will not tell you to reach for a snack when you are worried or stressed, but instead will give you alternatives to manage stress. This behavior change is the key to successful weight loss and keeping it off.
How do I Know hypnosis works?
Hypnosis is a scientifically accredited technique of helping people overcome all kinds of difficulties. Because hypnosis modifies your behavior you stand a greater chance of keeping the weight off, instead of gaining it back again.
When you put yourself on a diet you’ll be setting yourself up for failure from the start. (“WHAT YOU SAY”)!
This is true. Diets are stressful. Stress causes hormones to be released that start a whole chain of reaction to eating issues for many people. This is why weight loss with hypnosis is so powerful. When you change your behavior your weight will melt away.
When under stress, many people eat for relief, which unfortunately will last as long as that first bite. In the long run, the problems suddenly reappear. The reality is, they really never went away.
The eminent feelings of being a failure sets in. Not only you did not solve that problem, you actually started a new one, right around your waist.
Here is the solution
Find new tools instead of a fork to attack emotional agony. In the time it takes to scramble for your favorite quick-fix food, you can take steps to break that cycle of beating stress, eliminate emotional eating and yes, finally drop that excess weight for good without even trying.
Food cravings, especially for the emotional eaters, means you want something else. It could be a self-satisfaction goal you may want to do, a major change you need to make in your life, or more satisfaction in life.
What are your eating triggers? Boredom, frustration, or loneliness? Once you can figure out what the issue is you have a greater chance to change the behavior. Here’s how to figure out your real issue or issues.
1. Keeping a food journal is good. Every time you reach for food, write what you eat and how you were feeling when you reached for that food. Patterns will appear. Once you realize the pattern you are on a path to start to break the trigger.
2. Shop for new stimulants. Do you eat when you become bored? Well, then it is time to make a new grocery list. Buy inexpensive, accessible things such as books, CD’s, or DVDs of favorite movies that will give the emotional lift you need from food. Keep them handy, and reach for them when you are feeling down.
3. Do you eat to escape from painful feelings? Call your best friend, who is the biggest cheerleader through everything you do. It is good to have that human connection instead of reaching for food. You want to call someone who will make you feel good.
4. Create new habits. Find a hobby. When you are preoccupied in something you love to do, you forget about eating, especially if you are active. Being passionate about an activity like walking or riding a bike would be even better.
5. Keep moving toward your goals. One little step at a time will be satisfying. By taking a small step toward the feelings of success and accomplishment gives an exhilarating satisfaction that begins a cycle for many. You did it without food.! (YEAH)
Hypnosis is the best way to choose to eat healthy foods: Click Here
These factors together will provide the best chance for success. In fact, many medical doctors are now adding hypnosis to their practice for this very reason.
I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss goals, stick to them, If you need any help please leave a comment below.